Professional Assistance for You or Your Loved One
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT IN ORANGE, CT & THROUGHOUT THE STATE
If you or a loved one is need of a Certified Nursing Assistant, you’ve come to the right place. At Lifeline Nursing, we are committed to providing healthcare facilities and private clients with the best CNAs available. We ensure that all our nursing assistants have experience, the proper credentials and are prepared to treat you or your family as they would treat their own.
What is a Certified Nursing Assistant?
A certified nursing assistant, or CNA, has the credentials to help patients or clients with healthcare needs. Working under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), a CNA can work within a variety of settings—including healthcare facilities.
WHAT ARE A CNAS RESPONSIBILITIES?
A CNA can take on the following responsibilities:
- Gathering Information – CNAs take vital signs, take temperatures, and ask questions of patients to gather information so that the nurse or physician can get right to the point when they see a patient.
- Maintain records – Lifeline Nursing CNAs will ensure that the patient’s medical information is properly documented.
- Bedside care – Provide care for disabled or anesthetized patients while they are in recovery.
- Provide medication reminders
- Provide socialization
- Availability – At Lifeline Nursing, we can provide hourly care, up to and including 24 hours/day service. The choice is yours.
If you’re in need of a CNA, turn to a company with over 25 years of industry experience. Contact Lifeline Nursing by calling 203-891-8243 today!