Lifeline Nursing is an established medical staffing company, established in 1990. The company offers staff relief nursing coverages and other health related services. We specialize in providing comfort with dignity and respect for every client.
- Experienced RN’s and LPN’s are provided for the care of you or your loved ones in health related facilities.
- Healthcare professionals are available up to 24 hours a day.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS
- Experienced CNA’s take vital signs.
- Provide medication reminders.
- Provide socialization.
OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED
Medical Assistants (MA)
- Prepare patients for examinations
- Take medical histories
- Explain medical procedures to patients
- Draw blood from patient
- Labor and store lab work information
24 Hour Live-in Companions
- Bathing and oral hygiene
- Dressing and grooming
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminder
- 25 years of compassionate and effective health care. Second oldest health care company in Connecticut.
- Bilingual staff gathers information on intake enabling them to choose an appropriate care giver
- Our website offers language translation feature
- By employing quality assurance practices we hope to achieve:
- Safety & Wellness for Patients
- Efficient Operations in Client Companies
- Uninterrupted care in various settings
- Institutionalized Facilities
- Lifeline Nursing is fully insured and all employees are screened and bonded
Over the past 25 years we have serviced over 95% of nursing facilities in our region as well as over 90% of Group Homes, schools and other health care related facilities including the VA Hospital in West Haven, CT. We are a service provider for the State of Connecticut Department of Social Services, Department of Children and Family and many other entities.